Glenn has accumulated over 33 years of experience in the field of ag chemical, seed and biotech traits in sales, marketing, strategic account management and regional as well as global business unit leadership. His specific areas of expertise include:
- Organizational design and effectiveness of sales, marketing, strategic account management and related functions.
- Development of sales channel/distribution strategies, design and execution of sales channel approaches and programs as well as building and maintaining strategic distribution partner relationships.
- Assessing individual and team leadership effectiveness at all operating levels providing feedback, insight and coaching to improve effectiveness, morale, motivation, focus and professional development.
- Assessing, benchmarking and improving external and internal customer satisfaction.
- Assessing and benchmarking external and internal customer satisfaction and assisting in developing tactics for improvement.
- Assistance in developing effective negotiating strategies and tactics.
- BS Ag. Economics, University of Kentucky
- Executive MBA, Washington University in St. Louis