Jennifer L. Garrett, Ph.D., has over 25 years of leadership and business experience in agriculture, food and nutrition. Dr. Garrett possesses a critical understanding of scientific, regulatory and policy issues across the food value chain. Her business background as a farmer, academic, trainer, scientist, business leader, and nutrition advocate brings a unique and practical perspective to help clients strategically navigate business opportunities from farm to table in the world of food. Jennifer uses her unique background to help clients with:
- Connecting farming, food and sustainability interests to help clients think differently and create new reasons to believe
- Influencing and interpreting farm, food and nutrition regulations and policy for unique selling propositions, Identifying nutrition and consumer research needs
- Developing strategic food and nutrition marketing and communications grounded in sound science
- Needs identification and development of food and nutrition influencer outreach strategies and plans
- Developing and facilitating workshops based on client needs (strategic planning, technical training, team development, etc.) to produce breakthrough results.