Kelsey has over fourteen years of competitive intelligence and strategy planning project management experience, with the last six in the agriculture industry. Her business expertise includes: perceiving business issues, designing frameworks, developing and delivering insights, implications and recommendations to influence strategic decision and choice to deliver sustainable business results.
Kelsey’s focus includes:
- Competitive intelligence leadership
- Business and strategy planning
- Market and competitive intelligence; data collection, synthesis, application of analytic techniques and storyline creation
- Building and leading high-performing teams
- Development of cross-function networks to anticipate and support leadership needs