Ronnie brings a broad experience and deep knowledge of the fresh produce supply and distribution channel throughout the retail and foodservice market segments. Having worked 20+ years in the fresh produce industry, Ronnie is actively engaged in consulting, speaking and educational/training endeavors. His high-energy, highly interactive style imparts “real world know-how” to his clients, audiences and trainees. He has worked with the full range of the fresh produce supply channel, from seed companies, to growers/shippers, to consumers. His areas of expertise include:
- Consultation on a full range of issues from post-harvest technology quality and handling, to sales and marketing restructure and strategies, to consumer attitude/preferences
- New business venture opportunity assessment and strategic business partnership and acquisition
- Development of long-term strategic plans, and implementation of new go-to-market strategies.
- Extensive training to both U.S. and foreign grower/shipper organizations on product standardization, and sales and marketing techniques
- MS in Industrial Psychology – San Jose State University in California