Lubos is a senior executive leader with more than 35 years of experience in the Agricultural Ecosystem developing and operationalizing strategies on the board of sector-leading companies, innovators, and startups. In the last three years, Mr. Grepl was successfully operating his consultancy & advisory business, advising professionals, market leaders, and Startup’s with insights on business development and transformations with innovative market-based solutions. He is always passionate about identifying and embracing innovative technologies that bring improvements in the ecosystem, increase efficiency to allow agriculture to achieve significant sustainability gains in a response to climatic and regulatory requirements. From the early ’90s until 2018 held various leadership positions at Monsanto and Syngenta, in Central and Southeast Europe. Some of these experiences include:
- General Management, Marketing, Sales experience, developing and implementing innovative Go-To-Market approaches
- EU Regulatory system and new policies landscape ( e.g. European Green Deal, Farm to Fork Strategy ) shaping the EU Ecosystems
- Carbon Framing Framework incl Carbon sequestration initiatives and implementation from the EU policy and business opportunity perspectives
- Extensive Familiarity & Experience in Central and Eastern Europe markets incl Turkey, Israel with a focus on growers/customers universe
- Strong Strategy & Management capabilities incl. strategy execution and the implementation drivers
- Seed, CP, Biologicals, Seed Treatment Knowledge & Expertise
- Focused on post-integration, merger organizational setups, and business models for simplicity, efficiency, and gains
Neil brings over 40 years of experience across the value chain of the crop protection industry for agrichemicals and application systems. He brings specific expertise in business strategy, portfolio expansion, business and product development, marketing communications, and project management. During his career he held numerous leadership positions with a proven track record of successfully developing and launching several new product innovations with commercial results.
Jim has nearly four decades of leadership experience in the global agriculture and food sector. In 2016, Jim retired from DuPont as executive vice president and a member of the company’s Office of the Chief Executive. In his final role at DuPont, he had responsibility for DuPont Pioneer, Crop Protection and Nutrition & Health businesses as well as the corporate functions of: Sustainability; Safety, Health & Environment; Product Stewardship & Regulatory; and Government Affairs as well as the Latin America Region. Mr. Borel joined DuPont in 1978 as a sales representative in the agricultural products business. Over his career, he held a variety of progressively responsible roles in product, sales and business management, as well as human resources and manufacturing roles in Agricultural Products and corporately in the US, United Kingdom, Canada and Japan.
Marcio has more than 20 years of experience in Marketing and Business, in large global Agribusiness Companies: FMC Corporation, Syngenta, DuPont, Bunge, Monsanto and Cargill.
His experience also includes market research (Marcio was General Manager for Kleffmann in Latin America), business corporative strategies, sales planning, go to market strategy, and price management.
His areas of expertise include
- Market research
- Analysis and interpretation of market information
- Performance indicators
- Automation in the areas of product development and commercial.
Madeline is an experienced agriculture and animal health market researcher. Prior to joining Context, she spent seven years as a Research Analyst and Manager with Kynetec / Ipsos Agriculture and Animal Health.
She has extensive experience in both qualitative and quantitative market research, spanning the full spectrum of project work from project planning and proposal design to in-depth analysis and communication of insights and recommendations to clients. Madeline is also actively involved in the St. Louis Agribusiness Club and the Missouri Agricultural Foundation.
Madeline lives in St. Louis, Missouri
Carol joins Context with over a decade experience in data analysis, market research, strategy consulting and agricultural development. In her corporate roles in the insurance industry, she supported executive teams across sales, financial planning & analysis, legal and IT areas through development of insights, tactical strategy planning and execution to drive business results. Prior to this, Carol has experience working with organizations such as FAO,USAID and Heifer International in Africa. Her roles focused on program reporting, designing and establishing M&E programs, survey design and field operations as well as resource mobilization.
Carol has work and research experience in USA, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Sierra Leone.
Brian has a diverse background in crop improvement and international agriculture development. Brian brings a broad range of experience in integrating biological and social science approaches to enable data intensive, insight-led crop improvement. His areas of focus include:
Experience / Specialties:
- Row crop and vegetable breeding
- Breeding operations (software, data, and support)
- Agricultural development
- Program management
Allison brings over a decade of experience in business, project management, and strategic planning. She joined Context from the organic farm business that she founded in 2014. During the six years she spent building the business, Allison wore many hats including operations, finance, sales & marketing, regulatory & compliance, and logistics & supply chain.
Previously, she spent seven years working at Morningstar, where she was responsible for leading the planning, implementation, and delivery of strategic projects for the firm’s Fixed Income Data and Research group.
Allison received a bachelor’s degree from The University of Chicago with a major in History.
She currently resides in central Florida.
Marianne has over 30 years of experience providing strategic nutrition consulting and communication strategy for the food and healthcare industry, ranging from biotechnology and food sustainability to food safety and consumer health issues.
- Former Senior VP, Nutrition & Food Safety Communications, International Food Information Council, Washington, DC
- Nationally recognized speaker in consumer insights and food systems issues.
- Marianne a past president of The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics and served two terms on the USDA National Research, Extension, Education, & Economics Advisory Board, the advisory board to the Secretary of Agriculture.
Jeev has a decade of experience in consulting, strategy, and corporate development. He has worked in technology, finance, and consumer products industries. His geographic experience includes living and working in North America, Western Europe, and Southeast Asia.